Sunday 18 March 2012

Korean Dramas!

I thought I'd make a blog post with all the Korean dramas I've watched! 
I think my very first Korean drama was Tree of Heaven. 
I remember crying bucketloads through this xD I think I was around 12 or 11 when I watched it LOL ;-;
I watched Stairway to Heaven a while after watching Tree of Heaven (even though Stairway to Heaven came out first I think >u<) and then crying sooo much through it! The saddest drama I have watched by far!

The drama that really started getting me into kdramas though, was Boys over Flowers. Ahhh, I remember being in LOVE with this drama and still am! I've watched it so many times xD 

But yeah, I thought I'd mention those especially since they're the ones that started it for me. This is my list of dramas so far~
- Tree of Heaven
- Boys Over Flowers
- Stairway to Heaven
- Full House
- Goong
- My Girl
- Lie To Me
- Coffee Prince
- My Lovely Kim Sam Soon
- Prince Hours
- Personal Taste
- You're Beautiful
- Playful Kiss
- Secret Garden
- Mary Stayed Out All Night
- City Hunter
- Heartstrings
- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
- Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
- Pasta
- Dream High! <---My favouritee xD
- The Moon that Embraces the Sun
- Dream High 2 <---still watching~ \o/


Recommend me some more guys! Korean dramas are so addicting! ;u;

4 comments:

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

korean dramas are so good!, I've only watched two though.

Sunny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I really need to watch more! I've only seen Mary Stayed Out all Night and Boys Over Flowers (<3 <3 <3 <3 :P), I might try looking at some of the ones from your list :) x

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@AtomicNonyThey are! Which ones have you watched?

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@SunnyI'd definitely recommend Dream High! ;D

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio