Tuesday 10 April 2012

Dream High Pendant!

Wow, I haven't written an entry in ages! xD;;
I'm on school break now! Yaaaay! \o/


I've kind of been on an eBay spree lately...my money came through into my paypal so I was like, yaaaay! and went on a mad spree buying accessories. I also purchased...A K NECKLACE FROM DREAM HIGH! :D
I was so so so happy when it came! I had to go pick it up from the post office because I wasn't home when the delivery man came but omg, I speed walked to the post office xD After I got it I took a million photos of it for my tumblr >u<



Watermarked with my tumblr >u<

Excuse my derpy smile xD 

That's the main thing I wanted to blog about I guess...I have to go to my chemistry session soon ;^; Year 12 is intense, we have classes in the holidays and I have my calculus test in the holidays too...;A; 

Oh, and I'm also going to start a 30 day fitness challenge starting today! The aim is not to lose weight, but to become more healthy! Hopefully I can last the thirty days and not give into the temptation of junk food...xD 
Till next time! :D 





3 comments:

Patri Lavulin said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Nice necklace and you are very pretty :)

x said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ah! Your necklace is cute! I love being able to buy jewelry replicas from dramas! ^^

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@HiroI know! I bought the moon in the star necklace from Boys Before Flowers too! ^__^

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio