Saturday 17 March 2012

Sword Swallowing!

Hey guys!
I went with a bunch of friends to the Adelaide Fringe today, since it was the second to last day left. The city was great today, and there was so much entertainment since it was St. Patricks Day too! 
My friend and I ended up seeing this show called "Freak Wonderland" or something and the main attraction of the show was The Space Cowboy! In case you haven't heard of him, The Space Cowboy is a sword swallowing guy who holds the world record for most swords in his mouth at once (27! o_o) 
It was so scary to watch him put the sword down his throat! xD

After he put the sword down his throat, he did something scarier! (in my opinion) xD Using his eyes, he carried to irons with a hook! It was so gross, but interesting!

Haha, the old lady at the front! xD That's what I was like too!

I had such a great day xD Oh and remember that street art I posted last time? It was finished! 
Turns out it was Dr Who! So cool *-*

So that was my day! :D I'll leave you with this picture of my frozen yogurt. Till next time, take care! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio