Friday 9 March 2012

Day in Town!

I'm writing this post kinda lateee ^__^ 
I had such a good day in town today xD So much was going on! 
In Adelaide at the moment, there's something called the Fringe happening, so there were lots of street performers around the place! 
I went into town with my best friend, and we bought lots of stuff xD We ended up spending more money of clothes today than food, which is a good change from usual! C: 


asdjslfas, there were these really cute beanies! So tempted to buy them! c: That's my best friend, btw :D 

We had a visit at the art gallery too! There was a special expo going on today xD 

Arriving at the garden! 

We went on this ride which went upside down and LOL there were these two old guys in front of us that were so hilarious xD 


There was also this lady doing a beautiful 3D streetart! It said she would finish it in approximately 4 days, so I definitely want to check it out when it's done! 

Aaaand, my rilakumma phone case arrived today :>
Sorry for the crappy webcam quality xD Can't be bothered getting my camera out at this time c: 


And that's it for this post! It was kind of long...xD 



4 comments:

Unknown said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love 3D street art! So awesome you got to see it!


:)
xx

http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Rachel Emma (Daydream Frenzy) I know, it was amazing! :D

Yoshi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow I can't wait to see the finished 3D street art :)

BTW that Korilakkuma phone case is really really cute <3

Hope you have a great day :)
Yoshi

Cominica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I want your Rilakuma phone case >_<

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio