Saturday 3 March 2012

My moisturiser + facial mist

Ohhh, two blog posts in one day /legasp 
I felt like writing about the facial mist and moisturiser I use so here goes.


The past two months or so, I've been using Olay: Complete Defence as my moisturiser. I really love this moisturiser. It feels really light on my skin and gives a perfect balance of moisture without making my skin look too oily. It also has SPF 30+, which was great during the Summer time. My skin gets really dry during the winter time though, so I'll see how it goes with handling my skin then xD



Another product I really love is my Pure Water Facial Mist from The Face Shop. This is a really nice mist and kept me feeling really refreshed and cool, especially during the Summer time. It also kind of soothed my skin and it smells really good! :D It also sprays nicely over makeup, which is good for days when I have to get dressed up. :3

I was gonna take a picture of me pretending to spray my face but I looked so stupid LOL ;^; 

Take care guys, and thanks for reading! xD







2 comments:

Yoshi said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute blog :D
Where did you get those products, or do you know where to get them online? :)

Have a great week :)
Yoshi

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I got the facial mist from The Face Shop! :) The moisturiser is found in most pharmacies and outlets ^___^

P.S, I don't know if I'm replying properly :( /foreveranoob

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio