Friday 8 June 2012

Lightening my Eyebrows!

Wow, hey guys!


It's been so long since I last updated myself on the internet n__n' I've been neglecting my blogger and my deviantArt account >_< Year 12 has been super hectic with my mid year exams and all these assignments! I finished my last mid year exam for the week today though! Just have my chemistry exam in two more weeks!
Anyways, I recently bought Jolen Creme Bleach from eBay. I heard a lot of good reviews about it so I decided to try it out myself to lighten my eyebrows. I have dark eyebrows naturally so they don't match my hair colour >__< (Good thing you can't really see my eyebrows)


I bought the sample size from eBay which was only about $6AUD!

It came with the creme, accelerator to go with the creme and a spatula. 

I looked up a youtube tutorial on how to use it beforehand...I was so scared my eyebrows would turn white or something! xD 

I forgot to take a picture of my eyebrows before...so I'll just use this picture as an example. My hair colour and eyebrow colour were about the same so that's how dark they were.

Waaahhh, this was last year in Sydney before I coloured my hair ^_^

And then after about 10 mins...
Yaaaay!
It worked! ^__^ I really liked the result too! You actually can't normally see my eyebrows when I wear my hair normally...

My fringe covers them! xD Oh well, if I decide to clip my fringe back, I won't have the problem of strange looking eyebrows haha :D

I would definitely recommend this product for anyone wanting to lighten facial hair ^_^ The only downside of it is that the chemicals smell and for some people, I think 10 minutes is too long, so make sure to keep checking the lightness of the hair!
I'm going to re-do my roots next weekends! n__n

So yeah, until next time, take care! 








6 comments:

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

your eyebrow now match your hair :D

Chaitea said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooh your eyebrows are lookin' fine xD
Seriously :D
I also bought that same kit, only it's been sitting and collecting dust because I've been too scared/lazy to bleach my eyebrows.
I'm glad that the result is so nice though :D

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Chaitea Haha, I ordered it a while ago too and was kind of scared to try it out xDD It's really great, I'm sure you'll like it! :D

Sunny said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This looks really good :) Great product x

chungie said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ahhhh you must be pretty busy being a Year 12 student! I have really dark and thick black eyebrows, so it's nice to see a lightening eyebrow product review :)

Thanks for reading my blog!

Life Is Better Blonde said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

amazing blog! keep posting! would you like to follow each other?
lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio