Thursday 16 February 2012

Wavy haaair :D

I just felt like doing a quick blog post before I go to school! :D I'm so glad it's Friday, I only start school at 11 o'clock and then, wooo, weekend! 
I tried out Bubzbeauty's no heat hair tutorial today(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K8uH51M1E8&context=C3439f69ADOEgsToPDskIr8puf85FM1vZWzoW-VpFp) and the results were pretty nice!

You can't see too well in this photo coz of the light >_< I had to clip the bit at the front back though, because it turned into a giant poof thing lolol!  Off topic, but I realised when I was cam-whoring today that one of my eyes is smaller than the other when I smile xD;
I left it overnight, so I think that might be the reason why some of the parts were so poofy. I'd definitely recommend this hair tutorial though, if you don't want to damage your hair with heat. 

I should start getting ready for school now xD Till next time! 



4 comments:

Aki said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Waaaaaa! So cool! I wish my hair was long enough to try this D: It barely touches my shoulders right now XD bahahaha!

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Aww xD I really want to grow my hair super long hahaha xDD

Afnan Quchari said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cool very nice !! you know my hair is long but I'v never thought of trying this out xDD LooooL <3 But now I think I should xDD
BTW I love Bubzbeauty's hair tutorials <3

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oooh, you should! :D
Saaame! She seems to make them so simple but flawless hehehe :D

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio