Saturday 11 February 2012

Painting

Hellooo!
 I don't think anyone actually reads my blog, but I enjoy writing about stuff anyways xD

Recently I've been obsessed with looking at girly, cute blogs like Xiaxue and Melludee. I'm not really that girly at school and stuff, so looking at girly blogs like these is like my...little secret girly escape hehehe 
Anyways, today I painted on a canvas for the first time! I've always wanted to try canvas painting but I never got around to it. I had some free time today and thought, why not? and painted a landscape picture. I was mainly inspired by Bubzbeauty's video, "Paint the Sunset with me" and really wanted to have a go at it then! Here's the finished product. 

I'm kind of proud of it to be honest xD The trees turned out a bit strange, coz I'm a pretty shitty tree drawer LOL but all in all, I'm happy! I hope to do more paintings in the future! :D

That's about it from me then. Until next time, bye! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio