Monday 27 February 2012

Online Shopping

Whenever I look at Taobao or eBay, I swear I always end up desperately wanting to buy everything! >___< I think I'm turning into an online shopaholic ahahaha xD
I recently ordered a cute Rilakkuma case for my phone! Rilakkuma things are turning into my obsession now!
I want to go to this store so desperately! xD Too bad it's all the way in Tokyo :'( 

Ahh, these Lolita's are so cute! 


I'm also waiting for the next Dream High 2 episodes...the plot line is getting pretty good at the moment! Nothing can beat Dream High 1 though haha >__< 

This was kind of a pointless blogpost...I'm just really bored! xD Can anyone recommend me cute blogs to look at? :D 


4 comments:

Aki said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AHMAHGAAAAAWD. I have the same problem! It's so much easier to click the "buy it now" button than to actually go to a store and hand over money that I end up buying way more than I intended to spend!

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOLOL I know right! >___< And then when I bid for stuff on eBay, I end up getting all competitive LOLOL

Monica said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

haha i'm also addicted to online shopping, it is just too great. and even better the excitement of waiting for the mailman to come haha.

Boonana said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Omg yes! The feeling of receiving the item is the best xDD

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio