Sunday 18 November 2012

Supanovaaa!

So Supanova was on the weekend! Supanova is a pop culture convention and for the first time, it was held in Adelaide! And even better - Tom Felton was there! Ahhhh, I fangasmed so much when I saw him ;u; I could have gotten a photo with him but after a lot of consideration I decided not to since they were $50 each(;へ:)
But it was okay since the stars were still visible...during their signings I took some sneaky, terrible shots! 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh >___<

There was also Tom Hopper there from Merlin! I am a huuuge fan of Merlin so I was so excited when I heard someone from the cast was coming! 

As we went to go watch the wrestling that was on...Tom Hopper walked over and stood right near us to talk to some people! Ahh, it was so cool (‘∀’●)♡ 

Creepy stalker shotsss >___<


Ahhh, it was so cool! Just seeing them made my day ;u; 
I didn't really get to take too many pictures of cosplayers though. I forgot about it completely until near the end of the day orz; 

This Princess Bubblegum was sooo pretty!

Ahh, they had a Marcelline too but she was busy! How awesome are they! The Flame Princess wasn't looking at the camera though ;c

All the cosplayers from the cosplay competitionn

But yess, that was my Supanova day in a nutshell. I didn't cosplay for this event because I didn't prepare anything and I was kind of nervous to cosplay something alone since my best friend I normally cosplay with is in Singapore atm (´∩`。)

Anyways, thanks for reading guys! Take care! xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio