Wednesday 28 November 2012

School Formal and Upcoming November Haul!

Wowee, I can't believe that this year has gone by so fast! Last night I had my school formal, which was the last school event for the Year 12's of 2012 EVEEER! It was such a great night and one that will last in my memories forever. ヽ(;▽;)ノ

I got ready together with my two closest friends, and we did our makeup and hair together. Now, we are not the greatest at makeup so it involved a lot of experimenting, but I think we managed well in the end :D I wore a lovely purple dress which I got from Myer, and to be honest, I mainly chose it for the colour. 


My best friend wore the loveliest dress ever, which she got from Singapore! I was sooo in love with the colour of it! n___n Everyone looked so great on the night and it was so nice to see everyone in formal, snazzy clothes!




The hummer was awesome!



One cutesy shot~ (of many xD)

I ended up getting dragged on the dance floor when the macerena and Gangnam Style came on and man, dancing in heels is one of the hardest things EVER! (≧∇≦)/ 

We went back to my friends house for the night and our after party and went night swimming and man, it was so tiring. I ended up staying up all night so I was super dead the next day but it was totally worth it (^_^) 
Now today I am spending a relaxing day at home after a super busy week. 


My best friend also brought me back a lot of gifts from Singapore! A lot of these products I will do reviews on, so stay tuned! Haha, that sounded so lame xD





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio